Operating a CNC machine like a Cnc machine for sale (ขาย เครื่อง กลึง cnc which is the term in Thai) requires care, experience, and safety regulations. In the industrial sector, especially in metal mechanics, milling machines with CNC (Computer Numerical Control) systems are widely used to manufacture components from different materials, surpassing traditional milling methods. These machines are more effective than a manual milling machines. So here are some 5 tips for CNC milling machine operation that an operator should know before working on a CNC machining center:
- You must be proficient in the G programming language (also known as G-code) – Most CNC machining machines are controlled by the integrated control software, which only moves the cutting tool through this code. Therefore, as an operator, you need to be familiar with manufacturing software (CAM) as it is a mandatory skill needed to perform high-precision machining operations. Since it is getting easier to use CAM software as it has many features that require less programming, most companies offer training for their employees, especially those just starting to work as CNC machine operators.
- Preparation and manipulation of cutting tools– As a CNC machining center operator, you will have a routine of operating a CNC milling machine, including start-up and shutdown operations. For example, you need to ensure that the cutting tools are adequately assembled before the grinding operation begins. In addition, you need to load raw materials into the workspace and make appropriate adjustments to the machine. In addition, it is always necessary to monitor the performance of the machining center to ensure that components are being produced accurately. If components are not manufactured within the accuracy range, it is advisable to check the condition of the cutting tools before taking them in for service.
- Troubleshoot and fix minor errors – Being a CNC milling machine operator involves performing basic maintenance tasks, including replacing necessary tools. Suppose you have ever come across major problems that affect your work. In that case, you need to seek help from more specialized technicians trained in dealing with these machines or a supervisor to resolve such problems immediately.
- Take note of preventive measures – Make sure you understand the preventive measures of your work environment before starting to perform any CNC machining operations. The most important factor most operators should be aware of is to stop the machine immediately when the parts being machined move out of place. Thus, when pressing the button on CNC milling machines, the interruption program stops the machine and retracts the tool cut.
- Must know the use of precision inspection equipment – You need to ensure that components are produced within the accuracy range. Therefore, it is essential to use precision inspection equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, and optical comparators, to monitor the performance of the CNC milling machine to confirm that the manufacturing process of the components is being effectively carried out correctly.